Shelby joined Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue as an owner surrender. She is good with kids and other dogs. If the forever families know a good thing when they see it, they will be lining up for this petite beauty. As the saying goes “Good things come in small packages.” In Shelby’s case, this is definitely true. She is full of spunk, joy and lots of love all in one tiny package.
Shelby wanted us to share with everyone a few of her favorite things in no particular order:
1. Playing – I love playing with toys, my foster brother or any human including the little short ones
2. Sunning – I love to go lay on the porch when its not too hot they will let me to catch a few warm rays
3. Eating – I love meal and TREAT times
4. Resting and napping – My favorite place to rest or nap is in your lap! Lucky for you I’m pretty small because I love to cuddle up
5. Kisses – I love to give and receive kisses. I am a lover!